Friday, April 10, 2009

Winners of TURNAROUND

And Now, without further ado- the winners of the 5 books from Hachette Book Group. The Turnaround, by George Pelecanos-
#1 Comment 48
tarahsfoodreviews said...
I would love to win this book! Thank you!Tarah

#2 Comment 122
Betty C said...
I follow on Twitter. User name willitara.

3# Comment 82
mskayz said...
I can always use a great book! Please enter me - thanks!!

4# Comment 17
Annie said...
Tweeted 2greeeneyedwhwomhttp://donnasbookreviews.bl... Win The Turnaround!!greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)

5# Comment 10
vboackle said...
i would like to readf this book.

Congrats to the winners. I will be sending out emails shortly. After I send out emails, the winners will have 72 hours to respond with an address for me to send to the sponsor so you can receive your book. Thank you to all who participated. And if anyone knows how I can make pictures of the Randomizer so everyone can see who won, I would greatly appreciate the information.
Thanks,
Donna M. Clark

1 comment:

  1. play bazaarInternational Global Business Leadership Forum 2020 has been announced in Itlay and you can particapte as investor. Register Now at Satta King Make your country wealthy and give the power of Economy and Boost your country. Live Business Leadership forum is ready in 3 March, 2020 Itlay Hotel - Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. Come and Join now.

    ReplyDelete