Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weigh To Go!


  I have been on a hiatus from dieting.  Not a good thing in any case, but for the past week, I have been trying to get back up on the wagon. I am trying Weight Watchers to help me out this time.  I found an app for my Kindle, and it is helping me with my points.  I put a link in this post to the app.  It says on the link that it is free.  If it doesn't say that, I wouldn't purchase it.  I am trying to keep myself on track by posting my weight here.  But I also need help keepong myself motivated.

  If you feel like giving me a kick in the motivation, I can definitely use it.  I am down to 300 pounds.  I know, I know, it sounds like I still weigh a whole lot more than I should.  In my defense, though, I did start out at 353 pounds.  So I have lost 53 pounds.  I just got stuck at 300 pounds, and I haven't been able to move either one way or the other for some time now.

  Now I am going to have to keep myself on track for sure, because I am going to be posting here at least once a week.

  I have to try to diet on a budget.  This shouldn't be as difficult as I think  it will be.  Seems like all the healthy foods I can think of are not affordable.

   I could use some ideas on healthy, inexpensive eating.  Does anyone have any recipes to share?

   My goal is to get down to 275 pounds by the end of this year. That is 5 pounds a month, which works out to be 1.25 pounds a week.

    I think I should be able to do this, if you help to hold me accountable.  I need to stay motivated.

   Do you think I can do it?  With your help, maybe I can.

2 comments:

  1. play bazaarInternational Global Business Leadership Forum 2020 has been announced in Itlay and you can particapte as investor. Register Now at Satta King Make your country wealthy and give the power of Economy and Boost your country. Live Business Leadership forum is ready in 3 March, 2020 Itlay Hotel - Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. Come and Join now.

    ReplyDelete